Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good Bye Michael, Farrah and Ed

Wow, day before yesterday on 6/25/09, three pop icons passed away. Michael Jackson was so cute in 1968 when I was twelve. He had a high pitched voice and adorable dance moves. In my twenties his album Thriller was great. I listened to it with my dog Susie driving in my hot red and black Camaro with tee-tops up to Sointula to visit my sister Strawberry the summer of 1983. Farrah Fawcett created an uproar in the TV show Charlie's Angels in 1977. The three lady detectives wore skimpy outfits that caused lots of people to be scandalized back then.
Ed MacMohan was the side-kick for Johnny Carson on The Tonight show late night talk show most of my life. I remember Jack Parr before him in the early sixties. Ed was always funny and happy and positive. It just seemed weird that they all died the same day. And very sad.
Yesterday, 6/26, my sister Pam and I did eleven errands in one day! Broke our record of ten.
June 27th, Today I went up to Connie's and we worked for five hours editing Pass The Test. I am crazy about the Intermediate license that Steve added. It looks amazing. I have given up on my July 1st sales date but it will be done soon. It will have a very high wow factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment