Monday, October 12, 2009

10/12/09 Hoping For a Miracle Sub Job

*Walks in with hopeful look and lies down* Hi Mr. Blog, you won't believe what was
posted on the Shoreline school district website yesterday. A long term substitute job in fourth grade, which happens to be my VERY FAVORITE GRADE. I love Washington state history.
I'm not even getting my hopes up this time. There is always someone better.
So I'll turn it over to God.
It starts now and goes until March would be enough income to pay off our business loan and cover the costs of Pass The Test, USA!!!
So Connie and I did the final edits for the bigger Pass The Test for families today.
I feel like I'm playing Beat The Clock against the October 27th DECA convention.
I'm praying very hard since there will be 1,400 people to talk to there including the
100 DECA teachers that could pick my game for their classes to market.
So can we get the edits, mock-ups, and printing done that fast???
I do believe in miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment