Thursday, October 1, 2009

10/1/09 Need Fun?

*Drags in with hangdog expression and flops down*
Oh Mr. Blog, the new bid I got from Allegra printer in Bothell is too high.
Unless we print thousands. I'm so sad. I can't get a business loan because I don't know if I will every sell enough games to be successful and repay a business loan.
Bleh.
At least I came up with the Nixpix tagline, "Need Fun?" Do you like it?
I think having fun is as important as breathing but then I'm a bit of a freak.
I'm going to go make blackberry jelly for my friend Art now.
When I moved to Kenmore in 1990 from Bothell, I wanted a local car repair shop and I
could walk to Northshore Garage so I started going there.
I had this really hot 1980 red and black Rally Sport Camaro with tee-tops.
I loved that car!
So Art has always been so kind to me
and I think some blackberry jelly
would brighten his day.
That is my goal in life.
To make everyone's day a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment