Friday, October 9, 2009

10/9/09 Great Bid From Allegra Printing

*Walks in with a bounce in her step and lies down* Did you notice how cold out it is getting now Mr. Blog? Brrr. There was frost on sissy's roof morning before last. She lives next door in our mother-in-law apartment.
So I had GREAT news yesterday mr. Blog. I got home from subbing at Brookside, my favorite school, and I had an e-mail from Jeff at Allegra printing up in Bothell.
He did the bid including most of the assembly and it was fantastic.
This game is the world's hardest game to assemble because
it has two boards glued together.
Every time I make one I get covered head to toe with glue and stuff sticks to me all day.
Connie can do it neatly. She is a marvel of coordination!
The smallest bid is for 500 games and I really want 1,000
but we won't be able to borrow that much.
This next edition has large print fonts so grown ups can play without glasses.
I can't wait to bring one in to show you!
16"x22" in full color laminated top.
The colors are so vibrant they jump off the page!
So sissy changed her mind about wanting one of my kidneys.
She said she did not want to feel "indebted" to me.
I'm sad 'cause she'll live ten to fifteen years less
with a cadaver kidney.
Oh well. Just cause I'm crazy about life doesn't mean she is.
Our real dad, James Frederick Lehde, asked me to donate one to her before he died.
I told him of course I would when the time came.
Not to worry, not to worry.
I love my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment