Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10/20/09 Nixpix Update

*Walks in and lies down* Look at all this gray hair Mr. Blog!
Troy just drove me to Radio Shack and back.
I hope I survive teaching him to drive.
Yikes.
So I picked up Connie after work and we went up to Steve's.
She is the most amazing proofreader in history!
We went through PTT version two with a flea comb.
Connie is the best business partner in the world.
I hope she never bails out on me!
I called Jeff at Allegra printing when I got back and gave him an update.
Then I called Jody at J&J designs and chatted about mock-ups. I trust him.
I got home and Angela dropped in and we went across the street for coffee.
I love my new Starbucks and my new crosswalk in front of my house directly to my Starbucks.
Angela is such a delightful person.
Teddy and I just watched our favorite TV show called,
"My name is Earl."
It is the best show since, "The X-Files."

No comments:

Post a Comment