Friday, September 10, 2010

9/9/2010 My Best Friend is Like Air For Me

*Skips in and lies down slowly on her leather couch*
How funny I left without telling you anything Mr. Blog.
Aren't people strange?
Well, if it wasn't for Brenda June Vanderhoff
I don't think I could exist.
She is the only person on the planet that,
"Gets me."
Some days I couldn't go on if she wasn't on the
planet breathing.
I am so taking her on a cruise when I get my new job.
When it is time to die and go see Jesus in heaven
she is the person I will miss the most
right after
my husband, Troy and Teddy.
That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. Is the person you named above, Brenda June Vanderhoff, the same person whose birthday is in five days, on October 4th.? If this is the same person, would you tell me how she is doing? I am Skip Stevens and can be contacted through my G-Mail account: MainMail4Skip@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete