Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9/30/09 I Hope I Have a Good Kidney

*Bounces in and plops in chair and puts feet on ottoman*
Good Morning Mr. Blog!
I am happy you'll let me come early sometimes so you can see me in full cheer gear.
So the UW Medical Center called back and gave me an appointment October 27th to get my kidneys screened to see if I can be a living donor.
I hope I can give one to Sissy 'cause dialysis sucks! She has so many medical problems already that is just isn't fair she has to do that. Because she doesn't have kids or a full time job she has to take the times those people can't make. Five AM at the hospital! She has to get up at three o'clock in the morning! Poor Sissy.
If I'm a good match and she can have one of my kidneys she could live an extra ten years!
Thank God she doesn't need a heart or a brain 'cause I only have one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment