Monday, November 2, 2009

11/2/09 My New Mission

*Walks in and sits on chair*
Hi Mr. Blog. I did a lot of reflecting about what all of Lloyd's friends and relatives said at his funeral. The the day after I got home from Utah the neighbor girl got locked out.
So if Lloyd's attitude lives in me and I can help a little girl, that means something.
This probably sounds crazier than usual.
But my new mission is to make every single person I meet feel better either about
themselves or their lives or both.
And that's not all.
When mummy got sick in 2002 I got depressed. Then she and Lyle died.
I swear to God I never thought I'd get my true cheer back.
Then last Christmas, out of the blue, my cheer came back.
It was like a black blanket was lifted off me and I felt like my old self for the first time in 2002.
So now I am calling or writing every single friend and relative to see what I can do for them.
It is my mission to make as many people happy before I kick the bucket as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment