Friday, November 6, 2009

11/6/09 Recycling More Than Papers

*Saunters in with "Superfreak" playing in her head and does a spin and shake and bake
before lying down*
Well get this Mr. Blog! I recycled my whole frickin' life yesterday!
I pulled out all my scout, PTA and teacher job seeking-papers and then I
hucked them in the recycle bin! Three times!
*Hears "Rocky" theme in head* Three times! *Jumps up and does "Rocky" dance*
Ten years of volunteer work papers and job hunting papers all GONE GONE GONE!
I feel free as a bird and thirsty for adventure!
And get this! I thought I had enough miles for a free ticket to visit Bren in Hawaii
but the stupid airline raised the mile level so I didn't.
Bren told me to tell Terry to charge a ticket cause she thinks she is dying of lung cancer.
She and Terry are both hypochondriacs and always think they are dying.
So I told Terry and he said, "You always go in November
and I have just enough credit on my emergency charge card for you to go
so go." I nearly fainted from shock because I didn't think in a million years
he'd ever go for the old "Best Friend is Dying of Lung Cancer"
three years in a row!!!
I only have two small games left so I'm going to my first arts and crafts fair tomorrow
at St. Brendan's church in Bothell anyway.
I'm taking the new large-print game to display it
and I'm passing out business cards and candy and meeting some new people.
I love to meet new people.
It's like picking up a new magazine only better!
The stories I've heard are always stranger than anything someone could make up.
Seriously!
I fly out Sunday and I'll miss you Mr. Blog.
Be good and I'll catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment