Sunday, November 22, 2009

11/21/09 Bainbridge Island Here I Come!

*Bounces in happily and lies down* Oh Mr. Blog!
You'll never guess what happened today.
I was given a contact for a possible place to stay on Bainbridge Island for their arts and crafts show called, "Christmas in the Country" and we hit it off on the phone like salt and pepper!
Kathleen is a teacher in Kirkland but lives on Bainbridge and she and her husband
do old fashioned printing press printing on the side of their "real" jobs.
So if my 500 games are ready soon I can get them all packaged and loaded to go
December 4th, 5th and 6th.
Terry suggested I just hop on the Edmonds ferry and drive down the back way.
I was born in Seattle and never knew there was a bridge to Bainbridge Island!
'Course the last time I went there was 1966 to pick strawberries when I was ten.
It was awful. I talked my friend into straying into the restricted field 'cause that's where the really big berries were and the farmer caught us and gave us
the tongue lashing of a lifetime.
So anyway, I am so excited to go on a new adventure I can't stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment