Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/2010 My Son Wants to Be A What?!

*Cartwheels in sixteen, lands on couch and
morphs back to fifty-three.
Oh Mr. Blog!
I feel great today!
Nothing like having a bit of work
lined up and under my belt.
I just love to work, work, work!
So a few days ago I told Troy that
now that he is a junior in high school,
it is time to seriously think about his future.
He said, "Don't worry mom. I already figured it out.
I want to be a building demolitionist."
I looked at the house and thought,
"Perfect. He already has sixteen years
of experience for the job!"
Of course I don't want him blown up,
but when I think of how they blew up the Kingdome
it seems like there could be SOME job security.
The explosion took one minute
and looked awesome,by the way,
but the concrete removal took months!
So we got a post card about
career exams coming up next week
and two of them cost money
but the military one is free.
He said he'd take it
and it says that it screens the student
for career aptitudes.
Dollars to donuts his comes back saying,
"Scored highest on Building Demolitionist career."
Have a great day Mr. Blog!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment