Sunday, December 19, 2010

12/19/2010 My Top Ten Fears About Working on a Cruise Ship

Good morning Mr. Blog!
I dreamed I was working on the ship
and having a marvelous time.
Hope I don't start dreaming of delivering mail on-board!
So last night as I was falling asleep I was thinking
of my worst fears about my new job and wanted to share
them with you for your analysis. Here they are:
1. I'll fall overboard
2. I won't be able to make a friend
3. I'll get fired in training for making a silly joke
4. I'll be late to work and get fired my first day
5. My supervisor will hate me for being older
6. My cruise director will hate me for being older
7. I'll accidentally walk into the captain and get fired
8. I'll see a wharf rat inside the ship
9. I'll get seasick and sent home
10.I won't get a letter from anyone
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment