Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/2010 Pros and Cons of Working on a Cruise Ship

Yikes Mr. Blog!
This job application work ate up ALL
my Christmas card, wrapping and decorating time.
Luckily Terry started vacay today so we can put up
our Christmas tree in a few minutes.
Like every woman in the world,
I have analyzed the pros and cons of my new job
relentlessly and this is my list of Pros so far:
1 No laundry
2 No dirty dishes
3 No cleaning
4 No shopping
5 No cooking
6 No dragging kids to the dentist/orthodontist
7 No reminding kids to do chores
8 No listening to boring post office stories
9 No looking at a house that no one wants to improve/decorate
10 No looking at a yard that looks like a homeless person camp
I don't have any cons so far except that I'll miss
my bed but I might think of some later on.
I guess I really couldn't have legitimate cons until after I'd
been on the ship for five months.
Then I will know what's up with that better.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment