Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23/2010 Scorched Soup

What a pretty day Mr. Blog!
The snow is so pretty on a sunny day.
If I didn't have a million chores I would so be sledding.
So I can't believe
I scorched my soup.
Ugh.
My first two rounds each fall are terrible.
You can't rush your soup Mr. Blog.
I'm sure you know that.
You need a good three days to make soup.
Elixer soup is very elusive.
Now I have three gallons of this disgusting
mass of bleh to eat.
Ever since Sandy Johnson's mom took us to River Ranch
in 1967 during Spring Break
and our teenage camp staff had trouble
starting a fire during a rainstorm,
I have hated scorched soup.
I remember shivering in the hut
at the top of a hill
waiting for hot tomato soup
and being handed the most
vile scorched soup in history.
At least I can put my two soup pots of goo
on the kitchen deck
in the snow
and not waste
refrigerator space.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment