Monday, November 8, 2010

11/8/2010 Trying to Stay Calm

Oh Mr. Blog,
The sweet torture of it all.
I was surfing the internet a few hours ago
of all the cruise lines and what should I find?
Several are HIRING Christmas cruise extra staff!
I nearly died!
When I think of Christmas hiring,
I think of the post office or Bon Marche
or other retail stores catering to shoppers,
not cruise ships.
I just counted over two dozen extra holiday cruises
on the Holland America website!
I need to calm down because I just got
requested to sub tomorrow and I need to sleep.
This morning right before I woke up,
I dreamed I was on a Holland America ship in
the Club Hal and I and I was leaning over some kids
at an arts and crafts table
watching them make bracelets out of old buttons.
Funny thing is, I have never seen a bracelet
made from buttons.
So I call Brenny and she said she just saw one
Sunday morning at the Mu'ku'u market!
Isn't that wild?
So, thanks for letting me talk about it.
Get it out of my system.
I did drop off an updated resume at Holland America
week before last on my way back from
my Norwegian cruise line interview.
I just want to teach Mr. Blog.
I don't care where.

No comments:

Post a Comment