Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/3/2010 I Love Basketball!

*Walks in jauntily*
Good morning Mr. Blog.
I am thinking about basketball this morning.
I got e-mails from the kids' coaches that practices
are starting this week
so of course I'm excited thinking about the most
EXCITING SPORT IN THE WORLD.
I wanted to go see a Seattle Storm game so bad
in person but couldn't afford a ticket.
That made me so sad.
Must be nice to have a job and get to go to see
sports and concerts and stuff.
When I carried mail and was a flight attendant,
I went to stuff all the time.
It was awesome.
I wonder why I am being so stubborn about getting a job
related to my teaching degree anyway?
It's really not like me.
So back to basketball.
It is the perfect game.
I think I'll write a poem about it:

Watching Basketball

Running, shooting, feet of thunder
cheering crowds
go down under
finding joy and screaming loud
basketball
feel so proud.
Sons that run and shoot and pass
not like home
where I hear sass.
basketball

Well, time to dash off to Brookside
and earn some Christmas money!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment