Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12/15/09 Meltdown Avoidance

*runs in and sits in wingback chair*
Hi Mr. Blog! I refuse to meltdown over Christmas!
Yikes! I have some challenges!
I have game parts stacked to the ceiling where the Christmas tree goes
and we have a very small house with no other spot for it.
The new orange kittens Earl and Winston just ran over the plywood I spray painted and that can't be good for them! I put the wood in Teddy's room so the paint can dry.
The first two small games got stolen from the Kenmore Starbucks entertainment center
in one week so I had taken the huge one mounted on cardboard and they took that too!
When the paint dries I'm using automotive adhesive to mount the bigger game to plywood!
I have a million things to do including shipping my Christmas orders!
Now I know why men run most businesses. I have a cranky mailman husband and two rowdy teenagers to take care of and they are my priority!
So, I'm going to do my daily Jane Fonda exercise and start storing game parts
AND I WILL GET MY TREE UP TODAY!!!
Can you pray for me Mr. Blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment