Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12/2/09 ACK Game Delays

*Runs in and sits in chair*
Good morning Mr. Blog. I am in a terrible state. Jeff e-mailed me that he does not think the games will be ready this week! ACK! I already paid $100.00 to get into the Bainbridge Fair and it is non-refundable. Yesterday I got the bag toppers and thank you note/driving tips printed and picked up the world's biggest rolling tote at Costco to drag games to fair. I think it might fit all 500! If I don't get games to sell, I can smuggle people onto planes in it for cash.
So there is only one fair at Woodinville High school December 12th and my retail season to
sell in person is over.
I just don't know what I'm going to do. I owe vendors near $5,000.00 and need to sell!!!
I think my half-sister Heidi is coming Saturday to help me out.
I found out about her when my real dad, Jim Lehde died last summer.
He was married ten times and had lotsa extra curricular activity too.
He was so charming when he was sober!
Every five years I'll get a card from a new half brother or sister
that I didn't know about from all over
Washington and Oregon.
Heidi looks like my twin and is about five years younger than me
and the most delightful person I ever met!
Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment