Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12/2/09 Cute Zazzle t-shirts

*Walks in and lies down*
Well, no games yet. Again.
But, on the bright side Steve has five t-shirts up at our Zazzle.com store.
I love the Cute Little Doggy one that Teddy designed when he was in 5th grade.
He used to make home made soda and the doggy was on his label.
So when I wanted a Nixpix spokes-animal I asked if I could use his
Cute Little Doggy and he said yes.
What cutes me out is how you can click all products
then baby and see the cutest baby in the world
wearing the Cute Little Doggy Fangerous shirt.
We tried running a Youtube contest which flopped
and Steve had a typo that said "No sex, violence or fangerous stunts
instead of dangerous stunts.
I thought it was funny so I asked him to add
fangs to Teddy's design and call it fangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment