Friday, December 18, 2009

12/18/09 Coolest Sign In Kenmore Washington

*Bounces in full of excitement and sits in the chair*
Oh Mr. Bl-og! You'll never guess what is up my trees fourteen feet in front of my ho-use!
Yep, we did it! My brother-in-law Seth came at noon and he is so delightful. Anyway, he let me drop off my hairdresser, Janet Ferris's $20.00 Christmas bonus and mail the package to the guy that ordered a game
from a place called Beerchurch.com. They have a great website.
So we got to Lake City Motorsports and Tom and Aime were there and gave me a hunk of display metal stuff to hang my t-shirts on. When Seth and I were leaving I saw a motorcycle
that I am going to buy! I don't care what Terry says! I've had a great life and
if I get killed I'll go out styling on that thing. It is called, "Rebel" and I want want want that
motorcycle more than anything!
We got back and Seth whipped out a giant machete from his truck and went up the ladder
and whacked off all the branches up to fourteen feet for me.
Then we both went up ladders and nailed up the sign fourteen feet up the trees!
We walked up on the bike trail and it is easily visible from the highway and
Kenmore Starbucks.
Tomorrow after Toady's basketball game I'll be working at my tree store all day!
I'm taking my 3x6' table out and my best Christmas tablecloth
and Seth suggest Christmas lights! So I'll put those on and my hotplate I use
at cheap motels to make hot cider and I'll drag out my chairs and free candy bowl.
It is going to be so fun! I can hardly wait!
Nothing like a mid-winter garage sale for fun!
You should stop by Mr. Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment