Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4/13/2010 Meatloaf Sandwiches

*Bounces in merrily and perches on edge of chair*
Guess what Mr. Blog?!
After I saw you yesterday when I was depressed I did something
I never do! I took a bubble bath and went back to bed.
When I woke up at noon I felt all better. As our marriage counselor
once said, "Fatigue Makes Everything Worse." He had it on a poster too.
So I got right up and jumped around with my Jane Fonda tape
and cleaned the house and made meatloaf for Terry and the kids.
I'm back to my "Orange for Dinner" diet and eating all my
calories at breakfast and lunch. I used my grandmothers secret recipe
for the meatloaf and made two five pounders.
I made myself a meatloaf sandwich for work today.
A meatloaf sandwich is my mom talking to me from heaven and she says,
"I love you baby." Those were her dying words to me Mr. Blog.
And meatloaf just represents family love and everything they wish
for you: happiness, success, achievements met, and love.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
All in one convenient sandwich that I'll wolf down between
classes at Brookside Elementary today!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment