Monday, June 28, 2010

6/28/2010 The Snag of NIXPIX Only Having One Employee

*Skips in merrily and plops on couch*
Hell-oooo Mr. Blog!
I woke up depressed and cranky but
after I did my visualizations for motivation I felt better.
I visualized me and Terry in the giant God-hand cradle
with Troy and Teddy between us.
God was gently swinging us and I was looking at us
thinking how lucky we were to have perfect health.
Everything beyond perfect health is a bonus, right Mr. Blog?
Well, I have been a disorganized, naughty kitten this
year Mr. Blog.
I have been rotating between organizing my NIXPIX stuff
and cleaning out mummy's stuff in the basement
which means NEITHER got done!
UGH!!!
So I am being firm with myself.
NOTHING else is getting done until the NIXPIX stuff is
sorted and repacked.
God I wish I had one more employee!
I'm praying that God gives me a book keeper/secretary!
After I met with Aime Lambert I saw the handwriting on the wall.
It was in an old red-brick alley and someone (me) had
tagged the wall in huge four foot high letters to say,
"PAPERWORK SUCKS!"
Yikes Mr. Blog.
I wrote, "Homework Sucks"
on the side of a tiny dictionary in 1996 when I was going to
the UW, only to have Troy pick it up at ten and say,
"Look mom, some bad person wrote, "Homework Sucks!"
on this book.
Well, I took it out of his hands and turned the "Sucks"
into, "Rocks."
You know what I just realized?
Troy inherited my hatred of homework!
UGH!!!!
We managed to get him into a 6th period study hall to
force him to do it.
Oh God Mr. Blog!
I'm such a terrible mother!
So I have a little problem.
I need to get all the NIXPIX work done today
but it is about a 120 hour job.
And I have dishes, laundry, unpacking and packing to do AND
it is my sister Pam's 56th birthday
and I need everything for a party
by seven PM.
But you know what Mr. Blog?
Every woman I know
has a million things to do every single day.
It is the life of a woman to carry the entire
world on her small, fragile shoulders.
And that's okay,
because most of us train ourselves
to bear our burdens with joy.
Singing, chatting, loving our sisters globally
and knowing we are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment