Saturday, September 19, 2009

9/18/09 Educational AND Fun

Hi Mr. Blog. I dropped off our game to Craig at the Kenmore UPS store to start working up bids on the revised edition. Not sure if we can go much bigger because of the laminated panels having to be cut to the bleed lines. Very complex to upgrade, yet oddly exciting. Like having another baby. I'd be satisfied if we can just increase enough to change the font a bit bigger.
That is the number one suggestion for improvement, to make the fonts big enough to read easier.
UPS has different print machines and I have a very good feeling about this situation.
As much as I convinced myself I was happy with the smaller size because of the lamination trimming, I did not like the fonts going below a twelve. I'm just going to pray up a storm that UPS comes through for us on a good bid. It will be the final Washington that we have to have as close to perfect as we can get with self-assembly because it will be the progenitor of the USA version that will be next. The minute this one is done, even in a few weeks, we'll be doing the cheat sheets and minor changes.
It is very exciting and makes me very very happy.
My worst day as my own boss is better than my best day working for anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment