Sunday, September 20, 2009

9/19/09 Scoring Idea

Hi Mr. Blog, I think I've got it. Our production problem of gluing the laminated panels is a huge time waster. I woke up with the idea to have the laminated top of the game run through a professional scoring machine! I found a bindery in Greenwood and I'm calling them first thing in the morning! I hope it solves all of our buckling problems!
It was a gorgeous sunny day! Troy and I have new colds with sore throats and coughs.
I went to Costco with Angela and for eight dollars I got enough saran wrap for this lifetime
and about ten reincarnations. What a secure feeling that is.
We popped up to Office Depot and I bought 200 peel and stick business card magnets and got them all made tonight,
Quinn and Joe came over to go canoing with Troy and they had a blast and they are both in DECA and Quinn is ready to work for me right now and excited. Let's see if he can pass out 200 magnets for $20.00!
Terry left for union shop steward training in Gold Bar so the boys and I watched TV together.
They are cranky that Terry took the X-Box 360 but, oh well.
Wish this cold would go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment