Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9/2/09 Trendex Bid and the 1st Day of School

Oh Mr. Blog, I got the bid finally. It was twice as high as I expected. Trendex could print 100 copies for $22.00 each. Well, we sell them for $19.99 so that is a bit of a problem.
I have never subbed the first day of school but my pal at Frank Love move classrooms and has a health problem so I went to help her. Besides moving furniture I helped 3rd graders do their dividers in the binders for the first time.
I also helped the kindergarten teacher train her little darlings how to use a restroom independently. Funny little girls. The soap dispenser had foam soap and their eyes got as big as saucers. Like it was magic or something. Hard not to laugh.
Troy had a great time at his first day of 10th grade at Inglemoor high school. He said it was awesome.
Teddy wouldn't talk about his first day at junior high because he is "cool" now. UGH.
Terry and I ran an errand and I pulled in front of my pal Megan's house to drop in on her.
She was happy we did and told me about going to cub scout camp during the heatwave.
She and I had gone together with our sons for two years and it was so much fun.
Before she came I was the only gal with all the dads for three years. It just made it nice.
So I showed her the game and she thinks like I do. It is all about function and price.
She is the smartest person I know so I will do exactly what she suggests.
Keep the function and price and make minor adjustments to what we have.
Trendex is way out of our price range. We don't have $10,000.00 for a print run with them.
My vision has been readjusted. We will go to the 18" square next locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment