Monday, July 6, 2009

7/6/09 Final Mock Up

Hi Connie,
Steve will order the final mock up this afternoon and I'll fetch it when it's done.
He is adding: Warning Choking Hazard and adding trim marks for the printers.
I am not going to print until you return. It ended up slightly smaller and you have veto on the new size. I didn't like it at first but now I do and here are the advantages I have found dragging it around:
1 It is a more manageable size
2 It fits on all tables better
3 It is the size of a student desk top. The last one hung over the side of a student desk several inches
4 It is easier to get in and out of the bag
Steve is making us a paper top to staple to the the bag with a hole to hang games in stores.
He is making a sales receipt/thank you note to include with the orders.
That is everything and if you like it we can go to print Monday and get them Wednesday!
Miss you loads!
G

No comments:

Post a Comment