Thursday, July 9, 2009

7/9/09 Habla Tu Espanol Connie?

Me neither Connie,
But you will not believe what happened today. I got the pre-production proofs from Darren and took them to Steve. He wanted a manual to check a page number and I accidentally had a Spanish version in my tote bag. I handed it to him and he looked at it and I noticed it was the wrong one.
I said, "It is going to be hard to make the game in Spanish even using Babblesfish." He said,
WHY NOT MAKE A CHEAT SHEET AND GET SPANISH MANUALS LIKE YOU DID FOR THIS?
How genius is that Connie? All we have to do is make a 1/2 sheet like for the USA version with the correct pages numbers. The Spanish driving manual has different page numbers.
Steve is putting it on the website so if Hispanic people order the game we will have a book that is easy for them to read! Isn't that the most exciting thing in the world?!
Troy has now played the game seven times and is taking the test Tuesday. He was reluctant at first but now that he has lots of the manual memorized he is getting really excited. I can't believe he is 15 1/2 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment