Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gretchen's Great Gluey Mess

Ack, spray gluing the last mock up sounded so simple. The four other glues popped off the laminated top so Steve suggested automotive adhesive. I have glue everywhere but where I want it and not enough where it should go. I now lay down at the feet of factory workers globally. I can't even assemble one game and I hope to sell thousands. How do they do it???
Tomorrow will be better. Troy was sweet and put together forty spinners. At least they look cute with the spinner attached to the base and then glued on. Cutting holes in the game to have one on the top and one on the bottom would have taken me forever!
So-did I end up gluing the lift up flaps down? Will this glue hold on the laminate or pop off like the other four glues? Will the spinner base hold on the laminate or pop off too?

No comments:

Post a Comment