Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Connie Goes to Yellowstone

Steve figured out how to get the top board back to the original 17"x22" size! Go Steve go!
Connie stopped by to say goodbye before she leaves for Yellowstone in the morning. I am very sad that she won't be here when the first game comes off the press. I am going to write #1 on it and give it to her when she gets back. I don't mind having #2 one bit since she is my inspiration.
It was no fun for five years working on Gin Latin and this game alone.
I only like generating product ideas and designing them and selling them. I hate editing and paperwork and get sick of all that in a hurry. When I hit the wall, Connie just keeps editing! She is the Eveready Bunny in Nixpix for sure.
Warm, gorgeous day. Dug out a stump with the kids and mowed the lawn. Shipped out all the extra kids and got the house cleaned. Getting ready for the BIG DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment