Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Best Business Partner in the World!

7/29/09
Wow. It was 95F in the shade in Kenmore today! Very rare to go above 70F or 80F in the summer. Too hot for chores so I stayed in my pool ALL DAY. Because I can. :)
I was in the pool when Connie popped in the yard and guess what?!
She brought me a GIANT iced tea AND a snack! I'm the only person that goes on a nine mile backpacking trip and gains five pounds!
I told her NO MORE FRENCH FRIES when I got back 'cause I gotta look hot when I'm out there selling. I really don't think fifty-two year old women are capable of sex appeal in our culture but I'm not taking ANY chances on losing a sale cause I can't stay out of the potato chips!
So anyway, Connie brings me a low-fat frozen yogurt sundae with fresh strawberries and blueberries! Geez! Do I have the best business partner in the whole world or what?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment