Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dear Connie

Hi Connie,
You will not believe our beautiful baby! I have not ordered yet. I'm talking about my mockup I assembled last night. I had the biggest glue disaster in history last night and was so depressed when I went to bed. BUT.....the finished product is AMAZING!!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU SEE IT!
AND WE DON'T NEED TO TAPE OR HAVE A FOLDING SLIT!!! Get this-with the four panels individually lammed-it folds like a dream!!! HALF AND HALF EXACTLY LIKE YOU PREDICTED!!! YOU SMARTIE YOU!
I accidently glued the bottoms overlapping so it was ONE PIECE!!! I'm off to Steve's to MAKE IT SO!
So his hobby is vintage car racing and after I talked to him on the phone I made the executive decision: CONNIE AND GRETCHEN CAN SELL 1,000 GAMES AT EVERY CAR SHOW ON EARTH!!!
For $24.99 a pop and no shipping! The kids will love going to car shows and maybe husbands like car shows???
Love to Vince, Anthony, Anna and John!
PS plz e-mail me the second you see this. I'm worried about you being in a car ANYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment