Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7/8/09 The Amazing Steve Prestek

Dear Steve,
Thanks for all your work. The game would be nothing without you.
The more I look at the new size the better I like it. The bigger size was sort of pretentious looking. This size seems more humble yet exciting and very wowful.
The sextuple size has the working name of "party-size" in my mind. Since we go on to USA and Espanol in this current size I am happy. We will think of a way to make the mini's of the three main games easily. You are a genius!
Thank you for taking my corny, old-lady looking game and turning it into a young, appealing and pizazzful game. After all, driving IS fun!
g

Thanks for the complements. The game is solid and your energy is pushing it forward. I have high hopes for it. Your observations on the size have merit and pretty soon we will get the ultimate vote . . . the marketplace.

"
After all, driving IS fun!"

Keep telling yourself that because it is! Cars built this country. Travel gave people the freedom to be able to travel far from home in comfort and safety. To pursue dreams and see things of wonder. To engage in commerce and make far flung friends. Imagine if you had a walking game. One of us would have to walk the three miles one way to look at it. What a pain that would be! Imagine your youth without that Camaro. Cars are cool and so is your game.

Steve-O


Gl3nixon@aol.com wrote:
It looks fabulous Steve,
I can only see one corner and it won't scroll for me. Should I see more?


**************
Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on tour at TourTracker.com. (http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)

No comments:

Post a Comment