Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nixpix You Tube Ads

Dear Connie,
Big biz day for us. I e-mailed the DOL director Liz Luce at 9:20 Am and at 11:00Am the UPS guy dropped off 1,000 Intermediate License brochures. I am happy because most teens aren't aware that if they make certain mistakes that they can be restricted from getting a license until they are eighteen!
I went to the DOR website and found the Resale Certificate for buying the services of KINKOs without tax and then we aren't paying the state twice for taxes on the game. Once is plenty.
I watched Michael Jackson's memorial on TV and it was so sad when his little daughter got up to say he was a great dad. Very heartbreaking.
I stuffed brochures in manuals and into bags the rest of the day and I think I have about 200 ready for game boards next week. Only 400 more to go.
The kids made a few cute You Tube Ads for us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWdocTn0V0g If you don't like it let me know and I'll do a reshoot. Can't wait to make an ad with Anthony, John and Joe Coats etc... I'll need lots of pizza for that one. All the kids like the new size game board better. They said the original was too big.
g

No comments:

Post a Comment