Friday, July 3, 2009

"Does Your Wife Work For Mattel?"

Dear Connie,
Terry took the game to the post office to investigate shipping costs this morning and the clerk looked at the game board and said, "Does Your Wife Work for Mattel?" My head is now the size of a VW rabbit.
It gets better-I have free airline tickets to Chitag coming. *TOP SECRET*
After having doors slammed in my face by banks, friends and relatives for six years I think maybe there is hope for Nixpix Educational Products.
God was so good this morning! I needed to make pies for JoAnn's potluck tomorrow and I found two hunks of home made pie dough that I don't remember making in my freezer!
Since I saved time there, I free handed stars and bits for the tops and put cinnamon on them to look like fireworks. The cherry pie for 4th of July is probably the cutest pie I ever made.
Miss you and have to drink McDonald's unsweetened sweet tea alone! *Fake cries for sympathy*
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment