Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Online Order

Dear Connie,
We had our first online order at Nixpix.com this morning from my high school pal Carol McConnell. She asked me to sign the game too. Isn't that funny? I'll sign every single one if it helps sales!
I had great 4th of July. First time I felt cheery since my parents died. Went to a bar-b-Que at JoAnn's, swimming in our pool and then Terry and I rode bikes to Log Boom park and watched the big fireworks.
Went to church and sat with Char Crawford. I'm still sad that her husband Jack died. He was so nice and was a great first mayor of Kenmore. I asked her to lunch but she already had plans.
Remember when we were at St Vinny's last month and couldn't afford anything beyond ice tea that we paid for with dimes and nickels? Well, it was 1/2 off pink tags and I got that Daisy Stripper electric potato peeler for $2.00! I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
Okay so now I've had four ice teas without you and I'm getting really cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment