Wednesday, August 12, 2009

8/12/09 Success is so Sweet

Connie got her at ten and BAM. She was on fire for production! She whipped out six perfect games in four hours flat. Turns out she likes doing that and hates the packaging work. Turns out I love the packaging work and hate the lamination gluing.
What a team. What fun.
We decided to make a daily plan each time we work so we have our jobs clear.
I got all ten of our sample games ready to mail tomorrow. We are sending them to the governor, mayor of Seattle, heads of the DOL and DOT, my fav radio show KIRO FM and two driving schools. We requested links from their website to our website.
Connie took off and we met later at Lake Forest Park for dinner. I dropped off a sample at Third Place Books for Wending Manning to look at tomorrow.
I got to the restaurant and went in and waited forty-five minutes for Connie. When she came in she said she'd been waiting in her car watching for me forty-five minutes. She said we better learn how to be clear now and not in Chicago or China or Spain! I want to go to those places.
I love to sell sell sell. It is just fun. I like having a product I designed and manufactured to show people and see if they need it. It just tickles me.
So I got home and Connie stopped in to make the last two games of the day so I can go to Ostroms in the morning with their order of six games. I built a cute display for them if they want it.
You know Bloggie, you are a big help. I would never call you Bloggie to your face, just Mr. Blog.
I gave you a nice imaginary office full of old books and antique furniture today. I lay on the imaginary couch and share all my joys and concerns with you and you listen and nod.
You are an older man, like 65, about 5'8" with white hair that is only on the sides, trimmed short and neatly. You are trim with good posture and have an air of authority and wisdom about you. Kind and compassionate without being cloying. Just right for me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment