Sunday, August 16, 2009

8/16/09 Mission Statement

I've been doing some deep thinking Mr. Blog, about the business.
The mission of Nixpix Educational Products is to provide educational products that are fun!
Beyond that, our goal is to make enough cash to hire cleaning ladies!
Beyond that, we don't want to cook either! Give us a restaurant meal any day!
Beyond that, I want a boat that runs! *has cabin cruiser that never cruised once in driveway*
Beyond that, I want enough cash to buy my sister a house down the street so she can NEVER freak out on me and my friends again when we want a small campfire in our back yard.
Beyond that, I want a heater for my corny Doughboy pool and a hot tub.
I'd settle for a roll of new duct tape to cover the peeling linoleum in my dining room.
I really want to end world poverty and overpopulation and pollution. If I had the cash for a mansion I wouldn't buy it. I'd hire a doctor to give poor people free birth control.
So I'm sitting in church this morning and I was enjoying the blue grass music and feeling really happy when the idea came to me. I nearly jumped up and shouted, "I've got it!"
Three years ago when I started Nixpix I knew I wanted to be the Nordstrom of the internet.
So I'd been thinking about my hero, Bob Parson's latest vlog that your business needs an edge.
My original idea was to provide free giftwrap for gifts sent by us but it is so time consuming to wrap gifts. Then it came to me! FREE GIFT BAGS for games being shipped. They would be cute, lightweight and we could send them for people very easily.
My other idea is to start a Nixpix jingle contest on You Tube.
So, I having a nap attack and if you'd hand me a blanket, I'll just take it here in your office.

No comments:

Post a Comment