Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8/5/09 Bag Toppers and Thank-you Notes

The amazing Steve Prestek came through again! He created brilliant bag toppers and packing slip/thank you notes from my pathetic little designs. The bag toppers that go on top of the bags give the games a professional look. Like the games might have been created by a large company with more than one employee.
Not that I want to hide the fact that my manufacturing plant is at my kitchen table, but I would like to be a serious contender in the educational products world someday.
Five years ago I volunteered at the Kenmore Elementary science fair to run a booth. After the fair I got a photocopied thank you note from the fair chair. It made me feel wonderful to be thanked for my efforts. Previously, when I chaired the carnival and arts and crafts fair, I would only send thank you notes to the sub chair people. After that day, no matter how long it took, I wrote thank you notes to every single volunteer. I think I wrote over one hundred thank you notes after the 2008 Kenmore Elementary carnival. I wanted to share that attitude of gratitude and the warm feeling that it puts in a volunteer's heart.
So, thanks to Steve, every person that buys Pass The Test, Rules of the Road will get a cute thank you note and on the back is a little driving tip sheet that I found in a 1966 driving manual with a cute picture of a man and woman enjoying a drive.
The 1966 driving manual had 42 pages and the 2009 manual has 107! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment