Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1/3/10 The Evil Wife

*Walks in cheerfully and perches on the edge of the chair*
Yikes Mr. Blog,
My marriage is hanging by a thread this time.
My friend Molly McLean stopped for coffee on her way back to Oregon
and I told her about trying to sneak out a loan without telling Terry.
I was so sure I could sell the games and replace the cash before he noticed
AND get Gin Latin printed. Ugh! Gin Latin will make
Terry an instant millionare.
That is why I worked twelve hours the last two days
to get ready for the RV show next week!
And guess what?! The Seattle Times Business section yesterday reported attendance up
at all the garden and boat shows by 5% for the first time in two years!
54,000 people went to the garden show!!!
If that many come to QWEST Field for the RV Show next week I KNOW I can sell the
last 479 driving games!!!
So anyway, back to Molly.
When I told her about the loan fiasco she reminded me of the Laser Hair Removal fiasco
and asked me why I never learn from my mistakes.
She doesn't even know about my E-Bay fiasco or the time I got us sued for a quarter of a million
dollars and I don't need to share that with her or anyone.
I DO LEARN from my mistakes!!!
I am just a risk-taker and that is how God made me Mr. Blog!
I'd better run-got another twelve hour day of game board rolling.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment