Monday, February 1, 2010

2/1/10 The 47th Annual Seattle RV Show at QWEST Field

*Bounces in and perches on the edge of the dark leather wing back chair*
Hi Mr. Blog! Did you miss me?
I had to take a sabbatical to get my head back on straight.
No, I can't tell you about it today.
Maybe in a few months.
I had the best news Friday! Out of the blue, Nicolette Johnson calls me and tells me I can
split a booth with her at the RV Show at QWEST Field February 11th-14th! Next Week!!!
Her dad owns an RV store and is friends with the organizer, Dave Henderson, and he helped us
work out all the details. I had given up working at the show because I couldn't afford
the outrageous $500.00 vendor fee and didn't have that much credit on my business account.
If I can sell all 479 remaining games I can pay off my business loans AND
get Gin Latin 1 printed in a few months
AND go to the Boy Scout jamboree in Virgina this summer!
Woo Hoo is all I have to say about that!
Gotta go assemble those games.
See you later Mr. Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment