Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2/24/10 Turbo Tax

*Walks in slowly and lies down*
Ugh. Haven't had my coffee yet Mr.Blog.
I was up until eleven sorting business receipts and got them sorted and started adding them up.
I only have three categories left to tally this morning
then it's time to enter everything into the computer and pray it goes through.
Terry is very tyrannical about doing taxes early to get his refund.
I told Brenda that Terry wants me to go back to work at the post office.
I told her how I was fed up with subbing a few weeks ago because the schedule is so erratic
and she said, "Which is worse? The post office or subbing?"
Well that woke me up and I smelled the coffee!
When I get back from PA I'm taking every sub job I hear and not turning anything down.
I know I get sick from the gooey kindergartners
but having Terry cheer up is more important right now.
Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment