Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1/9/2010 Getting Loaded All Day

*Walks in slowly and lies down*
Oh my goodness Mr. Blog. I am so not used to working this hard, but,
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
I finished the bag toppers at noon and
started getting loaded.
Each suitcase weighs about eighty pounds and there are five of them. Near 500 games.
So. True to his word, Troy came home from school and loaded my entire mini-van.
My goodness it is full. Am I lucky he had weight-lifting this semester or what?!
He carried in the middle van seat so I have more room for storage
and to sleep.
I feel like it's friggin' Christmas, Easter, Halloween, my birthday and Thanksgiving
all at once.
Man, I wish I could jar up this joy and mail it to every person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment