Friday, February 26, 2010

2/26/10 Port Angeles or Bust/The Nicest Thing Terry Ever Said to Me

*Bounces in and lies down*
This is it Mr. Blog, the start of my next big adventure.
I spent all day yesterday shopping and packing for my trip to the
KNOP Port Angeles high school Home Show!
At the last minute I had the idea to make some Twilight photo op props for my booth.
Last summer I bought the Twilight poster, "So the Lion Lay Down With The Lamb"and
spray-glued it to cardboard and cut out Bella's face so people could stick their face in the hole.
When Terry and I took the Forks Twilight Tour I asked a few teen girls at the
Dazzled by Twilight store in Forks if they would want to get a picture with Edward.
The teens mobbed me and Terry laughed and laughed as
women of ALL ages got their picture with Edward. He said I could have charged a dollar but
I just did it for fun, because I could.
Well yesterday I woke thinking that Port Angeles is in the heart of Twilight country
and the teens at Port Angeles high school might like their picture in a poster.
I called Ostroms and they had tri-boards so I dashed over and picked up three.
When I get to Port Angeles in a few hours I'll try the Dazzled By Twilight store
and see what they have. Ideally there would be ones that I can cut Bella's face out of so
the girls can get their faces with Edward, Jacob or...BOTH!
It just sounds so fun to put my card table in the back of my booth for the teens to take pictures!
It is a typical wet, gloomy day this morning and reminds me of what Terry
said to me when I read him an article from the newspaper that said Americans
think November is the gloomiest, least favorite month of the year.
He said, "That is why God made you in November. You are the light in the gloom."
So with that in mind
I'm atta here until Sunday night.
Ciao! Mr. Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment