Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1/12/10 Four More Copyrights

*Walks in trying to be brave and lies down*
Hi Mr. Blog,
Still no kittens. I just keep visualizing them on a puffy white comforter with tiny pink flowers on a soft bed sleeping in their new home, where ever that may be. Even Brenda said they were the most irresistible orange tabbys she has ever seen. Turns out orange tabbys are her favorite too! I sure miss those little brat-cats getting into everything and knocking things over.
Well at least I got SOME good news yesterday.
A nice lady from the copyright office in Washington DC called me yesterday.
She had my four submissions from March 2008 in front of her and was checking the dates!
I was so happy because when I mailed the stuff in
I never thought to get them certified with a return receipt requested. How dumb of me.
The big relief was the Pass the test, Rules of the Road copyright being done
since I have been selling it since August I would NOT want someone taking the idea.
The nice lady said that I'd get them in four to six weeks and
it cheers me up considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment