Monday, January 4, 2010

1/4/09 The Puzzle

*Drags in crying*
Oh Mr. Blog,
Thank God you are here.
I am so upset today.
Everyone down the hall in the commons area was leaving for work
and I had no where to go.
No time clock to punch. I liked punching that time clock at the post office for ten years.
I feel like my life is a 10,000 piece puzzle and someone is shaking the box
so that not only are pieces missing,
half the pieces are not even facing the right direction!
On the wall is a giant clock with Roman Numerals of years instead of minutes and hours!
The hands are two thirds around the clock until it is time for me to go!
So I have to remember to:
1 Put one foot in front of each other
2 Eat my elephant one bite at a time
3 Go jump around with Jane Fonda and then try to get my house back in order
Thanks for listening Mr. Blog. You are a real lifesaver sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment