Monday, January 18, 2010

1/18/10 Minnesota Viking T-shirts

*Walks in slowly and lies on couch*
Hi Mr. Blog.
It has been so confusing at my house
that I feel like I'm stuck in a revolving door.
Between Terry, Troy and Teddy being home for three days straight
my head is spinning.
Hearing all the work & school stories is giving me overload with this flu.
So Terry just told us the Minnesota Vikings beat his favorite team the
Dallas Cowboys yesterday and his Ellensberg pal, Mike Bellande, would be happy.
So I'm hoping every single Minnesota Viking fan would like to buy
Nixpix Cute Little Doggy Viking t-shirt!
If every single school with the Viking mascot and
every single sports team with the Viking mascot
bought one T-shirt from Nixpix.com Zazzle wearables,
I could fund the printing of Gin Latin
and help millions of people
worldwide with their English!
Bleh, this flu makes me ache all over and I have a million things to do.
I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment