Thursday, January 14, 2010

1/14/10 Our Kids Hate Us

*Walks in and lies down*
Ugh Mr. Blog,
My life is such a county song today or maybe even a blues song.
*Sings* I don't have a job, my kittens are gone, my business is in the red...I'm staying in bed.
So anyway, yesterday was Terry's day off and we had a long talk about the kids.
Troy's grades aren't great and Teddy has been gaining a bit of weight
so we decided to take away their game systems.
If looks could kill we would have been smote down
when they came home from school and saw their stuff gone.
If I ever had one piece of advice for parents it would be to never get an electronic game system.
Unless it is a WII and you only had games and sports played standing up.
All those games are addicting that are designed for testosterone ridden teenage boys/men.
There is way too much violence in the world and I think those games are evil.
I don't need evil in my home.
They can have them back when they move out
which is only in two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment