Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6/10 Bou Bounces Back Up Again

*Skips in whistling and sits on the edge of the wingback chair with huge smile*
Oh Mr. Blo-og, guess what I'm doing today?
I'm working and getting ready for Troy's 16th birthday tomorrow!
I am an entire hour ahead of my usual schedule!
I'll jump around with my Jane Fonda tape like I do every morning
then dash around dragging all my game parts back to the living room.
Can you keep a secret?
I hated Christmas a little this year. I love God and Jesus but that
darn Christmas tree meant I had to shut down my entire operations for two weeks!
My mom and sisters and I always celebrated epiphany so I felt guilty taking down the tree early.But now I am so excited to get back to work!
I'll have everything put back for work by the time Ellen comes on.
I have limitless energy today because I was able to sleep through
the five AM stomping around of Terry and the kids leaving for school
until 7:30AM.
I shot out of bed like a piece of toast
so I am totally EXCITED about life, love, work, kids and my friends.
Some are still down the hall having coffee
but most had to go to work
and that inspires me to work.
I'm one of the very few people that LOVES TO WORK!!!
I'll bet I was the only mail carrier in the world that polished and shined her shoes once a week
and the only flight attendant that polished and shined BOTH her inflight and high hells
every week for eight years
and the ONLY substitute teacher that polishes and shines her shoes before EVERY job
and the only friend that polishes and shines her shoes before going to a fancy place!
So, day before yesterday I had the world's biggest pity party and cried for two hours straight
and now I"M BACK!
When I was a kid, Auntie Jean bought us kids
a four foot tall vinyl clown that she put water in
the bottom of for us to punch.
We loved that punching clown!
The harder you hit it
the faster it would pop back up.
That's me!!! I'M THE CLOWN!
The harder you hit me the faster I bounce back up.
Day before yesterday
I beat myself up silly.
So now I am so full of excitement I can't stand it!
Later dayz dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment