Sunday, January 3, 2010

1/3/10 Nixpix New Year

*Walks in cheerfully and lies down*
Well Mr. Blog, I survived the holidays and had a darn good time.
I enjoyed having Troy and Teddy home so much. They are such nice people.
I also enjoyed frolicking with my old grade/high school pals Riel, Patty, Molly, Marcia, Margo, Mimi, Ann and everyone that came to Pam's party.
I also liked traveling around to arts and crafts fairs to sell my games.
Met some really nice people at the fairs.
So my new big idea is that I'm working at the 47th annual RV show at QWest Field next month
but I'm worried because it has a $500.00 vendor fee and I'd have to charge it on my business account that I won't be able to pay if I don't sell enough.
My gut feeling is that my game would be PERFECT for RV entertainment in campgrounds.
If I could sell all 479 games that are left I could go to print
on the USA version March 1st as planned.
Then I'd be done with both games since they are both limited editions of 500 and it would
give me the income to print Gin Latin by July which is my bigger goal.
I'm such a terrible businesswoman Mr. Blog!
I should be hustling to get down all the Christmas decorations
and get the business paperwork done with Aime
and fill out my City of Kenmore forms
and instead I'm working on New Years Cards
to send people with pictures from this last year.
Frolicking on my deck with Molly, Patty and Marcia; going to Lloyd's funeral and visiting Raylene Naftzger in Orem Utah afterwards. Hanging out with Riel Escadaro all the time.
Visiting Bren in Hawaii for my 53rd birthday.
I mean, how much will a silly photograph mean to an old friend anyway?
I seem to have a problem with my priorities.
I want to bring good cheer to people instead of focusing on making cash.
The only reason I even need cash is to get Terry off my back all the time.
So, I'm going to try to concentrate on business more and friends less
because I do love my husband
even though he makes me crazy sometimes.
Oh, guess what I did to Celebrate New Year's Day?
I jumped in my pool!
It was thirty-five degrees!
Troy said he'd jump in but he chickened out at the last minute.
Carlos took cute pictures of us getting ready to jump.
I was so cold that my brain froze and I was seeing spots all over.
I took a hot shower and curled up in bed around my heating pad for an hour to thaw out!
But I felt strongly about doing something tortuous to myself
so that everything else this year seems easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment