Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1/20/10 NIXPIX 2009 Earnings:$1,008.24

*Walks in and sits on the edge of the chair*
I don't have much time Mr. Blog but I HAD to stop by and tell you that
Nixpix earned a whopping $1,008.24 last year!
I am so excited!
I did it myself!
I designed it, got it made and sold it myself.
I feel more satisfied with this tiny dab of income than I did
from earning ten years of giant cash at the post office and airlines.
There is just something about having your name on your self-made product.
It is joyful like having a baby only there are no stinky diapers!
And guess what?
I went to the Washington State Department of Revenue and paid my state taxes online!
I had to put down where the games went with the amounts so it took awhile but
it was very exciting to list sales in Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Seattle, Kirkland, Bainbridge Island, Spokane and TEXAS!
It cheered me up considerably and got me to quit missing my kittens for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment